TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Our items are hand embroidered and the slight irregularities are the natural outcome of the human involvement in the process which adds a charm and individuality to the items.
1. If you wish to cancel an order you must inform us in writing within 24 hours by sending an email to “email@example.com” with a Subject heading of “Order Cancellation”.
2. Please include your Order ID number in the email.
3. If we receive your order cancellation instruction before we have dispatched the goods to you, you shall be entitled to a full refund
4. If we receive your order cancellation after we have dispatched your goods to you, then you may no longer cancel your order. However, you are entitled to return the goods to us in accordance with the Returns section below :
We do not accept any returns, refunds or exchanges for clothing in case of SIZE or COLOUR changes. However, if the material of the item is defected/torn/damaged you may return any or all items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 7 working days from delivery, subject to the following conditions:
1. You must inform us of your intention to return the goods to us in writing within 2 days of receiving the goods by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject heading of “Order Return”. Please include your Order ID in this email, and clearly state your reasons (if any) for returning the goods to us. If you wish to return only part of the order then please also clearly state which items you wish to return.
2. You must return the goods to us by a registered/recorded delivery service (which requires a signature by the recipient) with suitable carriage insurance to the address that will be shared with you over mail. Return shipping charges has to be bourne by the customer.
3. We cannot accept damaged or lost returns, and reserve the right to refuse your return if you do not send it by registered/recorded mail.
4. You must return the goods unused.
5. All returned products must be in their original product packaging. If you have opened the product packaging, or you have damaged the packaging so that it cannot be reused, we reserve the right to provide you with a partial refund only.
Refunds will be initiated within 7 working days from the date of receiving the return products
1. Once we receive the item, we will inspect it before refund.
2. Refunds are eligible only in case if the product has an evident damage.
3. Refunds will be processed within 7 business days from the date of receiving the return products.
4. The refunds will not be processed if the return items don’t reach us within 7 days from the date of delivery.
1. Our items are hand embroidered and the slight irregularities are the natural outcome of the human involvement in the process which adds a charm and individuality to the items. Such minor variations of stitches/motives/threads will not be liable under exchange policy.
2. We shall not be deemed for exchange for any small issues such as thread underneath the reversible side. Since Chikankari embroidery threads are slightly long and are not cut too short to ensure the embroidery is protected.
3. The colours seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays, so please excuse the minor variations
Thank you for understanding.